Re: TOO MUCH Smilies disturb the operation of the page

Huck wrote:I think, it are the "moving smilies", which cause the trouble.
Huck,
I honestly don't know what you're talking about because I have no problems with the smilies.

I've tried to reduce the amount, but there is a standard set that I would have to manually delete and confirm for each one, and I'm not sure WHY I should do that. Can you send me a screen capture of what problem you are having, or are you simply saying that you find them "distracting"?
cheers,
robert

Re: TOO MUCH Smilies disturb the operation of the page

robert wrote:
Huck wrote:I think, it are the "moving smilies", which cause the trouble.
Huck,
I honestly don't know what you're talking about because I have no problems with the smilies.

I've tried to reduce the amount, but there is a standard set that I would have to manually delete and confirm for each one, and I'm not sure WHY I should do that. Can you send me a screen capture of what problem you are having, or are you simply saying that you find them "distracting"?
cheers,
robert
Usually it slows down other activities, which I do at the same time at the computer. If I have a lot of windows open (which is common and NECESSARY, when I write an article), the computer gets problems, if I press "submit". It takes some time, till it is finished. And I can remember at least 2-3 times, that text was lost, cause the computer crashed.
So it's a serious problem, not just "distracting".
Huck
http://trionfi.com