Re: Florentina Deck (Charles VI).

1450 and 1463 they speak in Florence from "Trionfi", both are allowances.

1466 Pulci speaks of Minchiate.

1.1.1463 Lorenzo is 14 years old, at 1.1.1466 17 years. ... .-) ... in three years a lot of things may happen, especially if one is young. For instance Lorenzo was in the meantime in Milan and (possibly) brought some cards as a present.

"Trionfi" as name signals "admiration of the sponsor - or the winner". Good for cities with hierarchical structure, king or duke above, the others in row below him.

"Minchiate" instead signals mockery - the real sense is unknown. Florence was a republic, people were used to think a little bit more flexible.
Huck
http://trionfi.com

Conversation with myself on the beach...

Marcos 1: Marcos 2 Hi, I'm glad to see you.
Marcos 2: Oh! we have gained ...
Marcos 1: Ops, you know ... holidays. But now we'll get to diet.
Marcos 2: Oh ... What terrible days ahead of hungry.

Marcos 1: Listen, do you know why the black eagle is not in the triumph of the emperor in Medici Deck?
Marcos 2: Yes, perhaps, because the Medici were bankers to the pope. They had nothing to do with the German Empire. (Guelphs and Ghibellines, you know).
Marcos 1: I see. And put a heraldic symbol in the card?
Marcos 2: Yes, the lilies (Giglio), symbol of Florence. It's in the scepter of the Emperor.
empera_medici.jpg empera_medici.jpg Viewed 5358 times 63.37 KiB
When a man has a theory // Can’t keep his mind on nothing else (By Ross)

Yes, this was the most convincing evidence for identifying the Louvre's Rothschild cards as Florentine as well -

Note that the two tendrils between the leaves are typical of the Florentine Fleur-de-lis; maybe sometimes, in miniatures, they were forgotten. I can't make them out in the Rothschild fiorino, and they are definitely not present in the Charles VI Emperor's sceptre.

Note that the crowns are virtually identical as well. And the style of the fingers and hands.